Dec 17, 2022
1. Discuss the importance of change management for the successful implementation of a system. As an analyst what steps would you take for the smooth transition to the new system?
2. Why do many projects end up having unreasonable deadlines? How should a project manager manage unreasonable demands?
3. How do you know when "enough is enough"? What should you look for when determining when software is ready to go into production? What indicates that enough testing has been done?
4. How do non-functional requirements affect the design of a system? Please provide an example.
5. Select an emerging technology of your choice and explain how it will affect future development of systems?
LibraryThing is a social media site for book lovers. It promotes itself as ‘Facebook for books’. It is an online service to help people discover and catalogue their books easily. Using the Principles for User Interface Design, evaluate LibraryThing and provide RECOMMENDATIONS to improve the user experience.
‘Fox Drive’ is a new Car Rental Company that provides car rental services all across the United States. They want to create an online website to enable customer reservation and have hired you as a system consultant. Based on the following requirements create a Use Case, Sequence, ER diagram and sql query for a MONTHLY REVENUE REPORT (check Req# 7).